Ryan and I went to an 80's themed Halloween party. For some reason, Ryan just felt very comfortable in his 80's rocker costume...


Ryan was like a Van Halen fashion model! He kept coming up with all of these "great" rocker poses and I just sat behind the camera laughing my head off! (there are many more where these came from)

Off to the party!
5 comments:
You guys are so awesome. I would never have the guts to actually dress up like that (I think I'm just too boring), but you guys look great! How much fun. The kids look great as well.
That is so fun. I can't ever get Scott to dress up with me... :)
Makes me miss you guys so much to read all about your cute family! Especially seeing you all 80's out - you were definitely missed at this years halloween party!
AWESOME! You guys are H-O-T. LOVE the get up on both of you. I think you may have been born in the wrong decade. ;)
Ryan seems a little bit TOO comfortable in his 80s costume...
Post a Comment