Friday, October 1, 2010
Big Yellow Truck
We finally moved all of our belongings! Sadly, our home in Utah is still on the market, but now that we finally have a place to call home in Oregon, we decided it was time to go back for the furniture and boxes. Ryan and I managed to stuff most of our things into this truck--although I think this is our LAST move that we'll be able to squeeze into the big yellow, do-it-yourself truck.
I took my turns behind the wheel in this monster. It was fun being a "trucker" for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad that you have all of your things and are finally settling into your home with your own stuff! I bet that feels a little nicer to have everything in one place. And now for the fun part... organizing and putting everything away! :) I wish I was there to help you out! Hopefully we will get to see you soon, I think Matt would like a break as much as I need one so we will try and head north here soon. Love you all!
Did you listen to some Kenny Rogers when you were behind the wheel? I so would have...
You are the cutest truck driver the world has ever seen! I hope you are enjoying your new Oregon home.
Post a Comment