Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Ragnar Wasatch Back 2010
Before we left Utah, Ryan and I were on a team for the Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay. We had a team of 12 people, and ran 188 miles from Logan to Park City over the course of 2 days--nonstop! It was such a great way to end our time in Utah. Ryan was our first runner.
This is a really bad shot of a night-time runner. The hardest part about this whole thing for me was staying up all night and then trying to run the next day. I felt nauseated for several days following the race! But I still think it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Becky and Ryan!!! Andy came close to running on a team from our ward...but couldn't rearrange his schedule, hopefully we can both do it next year...sounds like such a fun race!
Post a Comment