The Waltons will appreciate this. This is at the base of Yosemite falls and that is all of us (who were brave enough to swim in that cold water) out on the rock. Aaron commented: "This is probably the most beautiful spot on the whole earth." I agree.
So jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad you went swimming at the base of Yosemite falls. That is one of my favorite places. Love you guys.
Recent and Current good reads:
Charlie St. Cloud,
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society,
Bel Canto, The Help, Three Cups of Tea, The Lucky One, The Confession
2 comments:
So jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad you went swimming at the base of Yosemite falls. That is one of my favorite places. Love you guys.
I have to agree with Aaron. Especially when it is hot outside and the valley is lit by a full moon. I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment