Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome to Oregon

After a very tearful good-bye and 15 hours of driving in 2 hot and loaded down cars, we are here in Oregon. Ryan has started work at his new clinic and I am attempting to maintain some degree of normalcy while the kids are out of school, we are shopping for homes, and learning our way around town. We are basically house-sitting for a couple that Ryan met at church when he was out here in the fall. This is the view from their back deck.

Watching fireworks on the 4th of July.


Pit stop--somewhere in the middle of nowhere (Northern California).




WE MISS YOU JON AND KELLY!!!









3 comments:

emily said...

I wondered if you were on your adventure yet! Looks like a beautiful place. :)

Suzie said...

I'm currently at "home" in LG and was thinking about you the other day...wondering if the house sold, when you'd be leaving, and thinking that I'd better call you as soon as I get home. DARN IT!! I am SO sorry we didn't see each other or get together again before you left.

Do let me know next time you'll be out in UT and we'll be happy to be your hotel or would love to get together.

Hope all is going well as you settle in... Love you!

Jenna said...

It's beautiful there Becky! I am so excited for your family, it's so tough to leave family and good friends, but a great relief to be on to the next chapter of life after residency/fellowship, so happy for you guys, congratulations!!! Best of luck house hunting, sounds like fun! Hope that Ryan is enjoying his new practice!