Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween and other random things

This was yet another warm Halloween, which I love! The costumes didn't have to involve big coats, hats and gloves. :)
We went to Lagoon on Halloween, since it was the last day they were open. It was fantastic! There was nobody there. The kids were actually deliberating whether they wanted to stay or go home and trick-or-treat.

Introducing Greg and Cindy Brady. (Annual adult Halloween party at church).


Poor little Seth got the flu. He would try to get up and just drop and fall asleep wherever he was. The kids are finally getting their flu shots this week so hopefully we can put an end to this.



Reed earned his "Wolf" in cub scouts. Hurray!





4 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the costumes Becky! Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween! Miss you guys!

Jenna said...

Love all the costumes...you and Ryan always come up with a great idea...congrats to Reed!

Mattchew said...

You guys look great as the Brady's. The picture of Sethers on the ground is heart breaking. Love you guys

Jon said...

Good pics all around. I was sad I missed seeing you guys as the Bradys. I'm really digging Ryan's shirt though!