Jon and I were on our own for the whole Thanksgiving dinner this year. I think we did a great job! I couldn't have done it without him. I was especially grateful that he did all of the gross raw turkey preparation.

Visiting Grandma Lois.

Megan is helping Seth read his list of things that he is grateful for. Jon helped him prepare the list. On it was: trains, toys, milk, cars...and parsnip gravy (????Jon???).


Kelly and Clint and their girls came over for pie. Poor Clint was feeling so sick he didn't eat one bite of Thanksgiving dinner OR dessert. :(
4 comments:
Thanks for the update! Looks like you guys had fun...love the "parsnip gravy" on Seth's list. Hilarious!
Sorry to hear Clint is feeling so rotten...our prayers are with him!
Is that Callie underneath the blanket in the last picture? :) Looks like you guys had a fun and low key Thanksgiving. Ours could hardly be described as low key with 16 Elders at the house, but it was fun none-the-less. Can't wait to see you this week!
I just got your cute Christmas card... thanks! I'm glad to know you have a blog- I am excited to follow the happenings of your family:) Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving!
The good thing about me making the turkey was the inclusion of the turkey neck and extra stuffing!
Post a Comment