Sunday, April 10, 2011
The Big Island
We left a freezing, cold and rainy Oregon for this beautiful, humid, 82 degree island! It felt so amazing to step off the plane into this open air aiport (which I thought was SO cool!) and bask in the sunshine and the warmth.
The reason for this trip was a week-long Mayo Clinic endocrinology conference. So, of course I came along! We got a fantastic babysitter to stay with our kids at home. While Ryan spent the first half of each day at the conference, I relaxed by myself down at the beach enjoying the rare sweetness of solitude. Ahhhhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun trip!!
I love a great vacay with just my hubby!! Glad you guys got to enjoy one! I never thought I wanted to live on the West Coast, but your blog always seems to make me want to reconsider.
Looks awesome! Wish I could have been there with you...although I'm sure that would have spoiled the trip for the two of you!
Post a Comment