Monday, March 28, 2011
I'm Back
I don't know why I took such a long break from blogging over the last few months. I had some computer issues and that accounts for some of the break, but perhaps I'm just emerging from a long winter! Either way, I now have a new computer, some recent photos uploaded, and no more excuses. Good to be back!
Megan turned 12! Her birthday was on a day that she had ski lessons at Mt. Ashland so we brought the party up to the ski lodge! The next day, she went on a shopping spree at the mall.
The great thing about Jackson County, Oregon is all of the open land. Reed and our neighbor dug this pit out behind our houses--and nobody will ever know or care that they are digging pits on land that is not theirs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I've missed your updates. Hope you'll do one on Hawaii...can't wait for the details!
Post a Comment