Friday, November 14, 2008

Growing Kids

Someone help this poor boy!
Actually, someone please help us! This little boy is growing up and deciding to become a "terrible two." He's mad here because he doesn't want to sit in his highchair anymore. He rips off his bib and tries to climb down, thinking that it's okay if he walks around the house with a bowl of oatmeal or, in this case, toast with honey and butter on it. Here we've managed to keep him occupied and out of trouble with some toothpicks and apple slices (which were intended to be a snack, but we'll take what we can get).
As Seth is becoming more challenging, these two are becoming so much easier. They're growing to become such cool little kids. They're fun to hang out with and always up for a good time.




4 comments:

Megan Bruschke said...

I can already relate to the highchair issue - Talmage isn't 2 and he is already making time in his highchair a REAL challenge! I feel your pain! As for the older ones, they do look grown up in that picture, and so cute! We need to have you over soon - it's been too long!

heidigoseek said...

i'm starting to forget the whole "terrible" stage. I love how much fun it is to hang out with big kids, too. I'm starting to hope it slows down a bit. They grow too fast.

Mike West said...

Bro. and Sis. Hungerford! Its been a while, eh? Its Mike West from Norfolk ward. My sister valerie sent me a link to your blog! Good to see you guys are doing well.

Becky said...

I just noticed if you close-up on the picture of Seth, you can see his chipped tooth, his scraped nose, his swolen ear (all from falls), food all over his shirt and he's desperately in need of a haircut. That's a picture that only a mother could love (and only looking back!)