Friday, December 10, 2010

Happenings

Yes, we got snow. It was enough to open the ski resort and enough to make everyone very excited. It melted by that afternoon and hasn't snowed since. (My kind of snow) Ryan found a running group! Almost all of these runners are from our ward at church and they did a relay race together.

We had to carry on our Thanksgiving Turkey Trot tradition! Medford has a 2 mile run (which I did with Reed) and a 9 mile run. Reed ran the whole thing and never slowed down. I was so proud of him! I think he can manage a 5K.



4 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Your pictures make me want to move to Oregon! It looks beautiful!

Mattchew said...

I'm so jealous that you guess still get a little snow. I do wish we got at least some snow here in Campbell. That's pretty impressive that Reed ran the 2 miles without stopping. See you soon!

Sister Walton said...

Good for Reed, keeping up the family traditions!

Valerie said...

Looks like Ryan is from CA. He is the only one in the picture wearing shorts! hahaha

That is so cool that you and Reed ran the 2 mile together. What a great hobby to do as a family!!