Sad reason to go, but glad you got to get away and be with family. I bet it was fun to just be with MEgan. Did you get our Christmas card? I never check my facebook so I didn't get that message till pretty late, by then I figured you would have gotten our card! Hope you are all well!! BTW- I can't believe how pretty and grown up Megan is! Are you old enough for a kid that big? You might wanna check into it!
Recent and Current good reads:
Charlie St. Cloud,
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society,
Bel Canto, The Help, Three Cups of Tea, The Lucky One, The Confession
1 comment:
Sad reason to go, but glad you got to get away and be with family. I bet it was fun to just be with MEgan. Did you get our Christmas card? I never check my facebook so I didn't get that message till pretty late, by then I figured you would have gotten our card! Hope you are all well!! BTW- I can't believe how pretty and grown up Megan is! Are you old enough for a kid that big? You might wanna check into it!
Post a Comment