On the morning of the first day of school, we woke up with a flat tire on our car. It's a good thing we have a bike trailer so I could accompany the kids! Riding our bikes actually ended up being a lot of fun.

Molly in her kindergarten classroom.

5th grade, 3rd grade, and kindergarten.
3 comments:
Thanks for the photo's! Now I have a visual in my mind when I think of my cuties in school!
Cute kids! Hope you get the flat fixed before it starts snowing ;) Love you guys!
Your kids look so grown up, I just cannot get over Reed and Megan especially...probably because it's been so long since I've seen them in person. I bet Molly was so happy...it doesn't get more exciting than kindergarten at the same school as your big sister and brother. Annie has one more year and she cannot wait for that.
Post a Comment