This is the third year in a row that we've met Justin and Janelle (and their dog Leito) down in Moab. We had a short, but wonderful camping trip this past weekend. I'm not usually one who takes a lot of scenery shots but I couldn't help myself. This place is absolutely stunning.
This photo was taken from our campfire. We were literally right on the Colorado River.


Right through this arch was a sheer dropoff down into the canyon. We were all very surprised that there was no fence or caution sign or anything. Matt, I remember you telling me that "Island In the Sky" was not as well-suited for kids as Arches National Park. You're right!

Seth's new best friend, Leito (or "Leo" as Seth pronounced it). Leito was very patient as Seth hugged him, poked his face and tried to climb on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment