Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Boa Viagem a meus pais!
Both exciting and sad (for me) news: my parents are headed to Porto, Portugal in June. They will live there for three years while my dad serves as the mission president and my mom assists him and works as a full-time missionary. What an adventure for them! And I have to admit, I am already planning my trip to go and visit! Portugal, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My mom had told me that they were awaiting their call. How exciting and as their child, how hard to see them go! They're going to be FABULOUS and I'm jealous of you getting to go there...I'll have to live vicariously through you!
Que legal! Para-bens!
Hey Mike! I'm assuming you learned Portuguese on your mission. Where did you serve?
that is so wonderful! i know you will miss them but you can't help but be grateful for their service and the blessings they bring to your family:)
Hey Beck. I think we are visiting them for this Thanksgiving. Bonus is we get 3 days in Paris and a day in Amsterdam too. You guys should join us. Just invite Grandma and Grandpa Hungerford out to Utah for Thanksgiving, but don't tell them they'll be babysitting the whole time ;)
That's wonderful news, but I can totally understand a bit sad too. Did you Dad serve his mission there? Always great to have someone to visit overseas...hope you all get to go!
Oh yay! I'm glad they finally heard! They will be AMAZING!
Post a Comment