Wednesday, December 31, 2008
A Hungerford Christmas
We were blessed to have Ryan's parents, two of his three brothers, and their awesome women come and join us for Christmas this year. It was a full house, but we had a ton of fun.
Should we leave you two alone? (Yes, our sleeping quarters were cramped, but not this bad!)
We had so much beautiful snow that we left the curtains open all evening.
Christmas morning! The big gifts this year: Reed got a bike, Megan got a pink pair of skis and boots, Molly got a bed and stroller for her American Girl doll, and Seth got a new coat. In addition, they got so many wonderful toys, books and clothes from loving aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Everyone was so generous and thoughtful. Thank you all so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas Becky! I hope you had a great New Years Eve, too. Tell Megan I wish I got a pair a pink skis and boots, too!
Post a Comment