Monday, October 20, 2008
"Crafts and Croissants"
I have never been a very crafty person. Nor have I ever been a number cruncher. But somehow I've found myself in charge of a large craft event and am also in charge of all of the supplies, orders and money collecting! Isn't it great how our Church gives us chances to spread our wings and do things we never thought we could ever do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like you discovered "the wood connection" store. :) Next time you need vinyl, you can call me...
Cute stuff!
sign me up! we have our "super saturday" this weekend...we're making some of the same types of things.
i love the joy blocks:)
how did your craft day go? i went to ours and came home without any of the projects done. They were all great, I just wasn't in the mood:(
Our craft day isn't until Nov. 8. My biggest concern is that people won't finish their projects and then the half-finished projects will lie around their houses! Maybe we'll have to do a "finish your projects" activity in a few months!
Post a Comment